Multiple Offers happen when more than one buyer is interested in the same home, at the same time. Understanding a multiple offer situation and working closely with your ReeceNichols agent can keep your negotiations moving forward.
An experienced agent can help you with:
- Finding a mortgage lender
- Getting a pre-approval letter from your lender
- Determine if there are multiple offers
- Confirm if you'll be in a multiple offer situation
- Understand the sellers timeline
As a buyer, there are 3 questions you need to think about and consider before making an offer:
- How badly do you want this home?
- What is the most you would be willing to pay for this home?
- Would you be devastated if your offer does not get accepted?
Answering these three questions will help you and your agent determine how aggressive to be when writing and presenting the offer. It's important to really consider making your BEST offer right from the start, because you may not get a second chance. By making your strongest offer initially, you will be putting your best foot forward. And if it doesn't work out, you can quickly continue your home search.
Demand is high in the Kansas City metro which makes multiple offer situations more frequent. With the right guidance and counsel you will feel at ease during the process.
Following these steps and working closely with your ReeceNichols agent can help make your home search a success. Contact your ReeceNichols agent today!