Are you bored with a room’s current style but don’t want to commit to a full renovation? Or maybe you already love the vibe a room gives off, but there’s just something missing. By incorporating just one new element into a room, you can refresh its atmosphere easily without jeopardizing its overall style.
- Replacing your old, lumpy couch with a vibrant new one can make a world of difference in your living room — and not just for your comfort level! Bring in a new couch or chairs to completely change your living room’s aesthetic.
- Rolling out a new rug is an easy way to add bold patterns and bright colors into a space without overwhelming it. A splash of color can transform an otherwise neutral-colored room.
- If your dining room table’s main decorations are drink rings and hot plate smudges, then it’s time to invest in a new one. A new table can work wonders in upping the décor in your dining room.
- Re-organize your TV, cable box and other electronics by purchasing a new media console. A sleek new console can instantly modernize your living room or bedroom without requiring a complete design overhaul.
- De-clutter your home and update its look simultaneously by investing in a new shelving unit or dresser. Not only will adding more storage space help you organize your stuff, it also presents a new opportunity to decorate with more family photos, books or small pieces of art!
So you’ve bought your new piece — but your car is too small to haul it back to your home. We’ve got a solution! We partnered with Bungii to provide an exclusive discount to ReeceNichols clients. Bungii is your friend with a truck — who can be summoned at the tap of a button! Download the Bungii app and use our referral code, RN20, to receive 20% off your first trip.
YourReeceNichols agent will be by your side throughout your home ownership journey — reach out today to learn more about the other services and programs we can offer you and how we can help you reach your home ownership goals.